Devoted members of St. John’s work in focused small groups to ensure that the church’s ministries function as effectively as possible. The Ministry Teams are categorized as:
- Worship: to engage congregation members in the process of planning services, and rethinking Sanctuary aesthetics through liturgical arts and settings.
- Missions: to organize outreach events and gather volunteers.
- Recovery: to provide a safe space for those in recovery of any kind to find fellowship and support (see The Way for further details).
- Care: to visit and send letters to congregation members who are unable to leave home for worship, to remind them that they have not been forgotten and that they remain in our thoughts and prayers.
- Children / Youth: to plan programming for our youngest members that will help them understand and practice Christian values.
- Communications: to keep members and visitors in touch with the happenings of our church and our ministries.
- Evangelism: to reach beyond the walls of our church and into our community.
- Formation: to explore and nurture the hearts and minds of our congretation to enable spiritual growth.